Saturday, January 3, 2009

Tagged by Lucy

Some time ago I was tagged by Lucy and I am now trying to remedy my slackness by addressing this. Problem is I can't think of six blogs to tag to so that may have to come later as Lucy has already tagged some of the blogs I would have tagged ... hmmmmm

The rules are:
  1. Link to the person who tagged you (link above)
  2. Mention the rules (well here they are!)
  3. Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself (well that cuts out my lion story ... sigh)
  4. Tag six other bloggers by linking to them (still to do)
  5. Go to each person's blog and leave a comment that lets then know they've been tagged (obviously this is still to do)

Here are my six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about myself:

  1. I don't have any pets
  2. I'm into family history
  3. I'm easily distracted
  4. I don't like ice cream
  5. I love sunday morning sleep-ins
  6. I'm naturally very messy

Here are the six bloggers I'm tagging: (coming soonish)

No comments: