Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year

Oh my it has been some time since my last update and here is another one with no pictures attached. I will remedy that in a few days and start providing some art updates ... a catch up on 2008 before I start creating in 2009.

What I really wanted to do here today is to list my goals for 2009 which is shaping up to be a very busy year for me so I am trying to keep these goals simple.

  • Complete the Graduate Diploma of Teaching (Primary) at the University of Ballarat
  • Grade to my green belt in karate
  • Improve my flexibility and core strength
  • Improve my contact with family and friends
  • Create beautiful things
  • Remain positive and happy

I wish everyone a safe and happy new year and am sending out cyber love and hugs to you all!

No comments: