Saturday, January 3, 2009

Inspired by ... Connie

I participated in the 2008 Technique Fat Book on the "arttechniques" yahoo group and after receiving 120 technique pages I was looking for a way to store/display them. I was inspired by Connie who posted a way of binding them on her blog and here is what I came up with ...

This is the cover:
Inside the technique pages have been bound into four small books:
Each of these small books can be removed from the base of my 2008 Technique Fat Book for ease of use when referring to a particular technique. The back cover of each of the small books slides into a slot between the lining and base of my 2008 Technique Fat Book.

Thanks Connie for the inspiration.

1 comment:

Altered Route said...

Thanks for credit although yours is very clever!! Love how you did the pockets...it makes it very usable and handy! Thanks for showing me...very nice of you!!
Connie