Wednesday, January 21, 2009

An apple for the teacher

I have spent the day at the pool with the Princess and Dear Heart and they are both asleep exhausted yet I'm the one who swam laps! At least it gives me some alone time which has been sorely lacking over these school holidays.
Last week was spent at my mum's place catching up with family and having a wonderful time ... swimming, ice-skating, doing jigsaws, hanging out, eating ...
This evening I have been working on ATC's with the theme "Back to school" for the ATCOZ yahoo group. I decided to use the photo of my first day of school and originally had a different colour scheme and embellishments in mind which is why I printed the photo in sepia the other day. Yesterday I purchased these ace blue & white floral serviettes and bingo the whole design changed in my mind as the dress I am wearing is blue and white. I think if I had used a black & white picture the image would have popped more. Unsure if this ATC is finished as yet.

No comments: