Thursday, January 8, 2009

Pushup Princess

You could be forgiven for thinking that title refers to pushup bras! I must admit that I do love them considering the girls have been heading south for a very long time now and I prefer a bit of cleavage no matter how fake it is. Alas no ... it is not the over the shoulder boulder holder that I am learning to master but the real bum up face to the floor physical execise. Yes I have been doing pushups and I am so proud of myself! I started out doing one pushup and it was so painful I could have cried ... and I can't do the traditional "boy" pushup yet, maybe that will come when I am stronger. I am now up to five pushups a day and pushup one and two are fairly easy and by five my arms ache. That's right five! I suppose you thought with all my bragging that I was doing way more than that however I have learnt slow and steady wins the race.

Oh well now I'm off to the laundromat as my stupid washing machine is broken again!

No comments: