Thursday, January 8, 2009

ATC Frenzy

After a little time feeling creatively uninspired and coming to accept that I am no great artist ... phew ... I have been on an ATC frenzy this last week and been really enjoying just playing again.

I had a little rant on ATCOZ about the use of stickers on ATC's as I personally don't feel that a sticker plonked in the middle of a card is art ... unless of course you are in primary school. This led to one member organising a sticker collage swap and I figured I'd better participate ... boy do I have a lot of stickers in my stash ... I hadn't realised how many until I was preparing for this swap. So all the ATC's in this group are made completely with stickers ....










This ATC was created for a pink themed swap. How could I go past using this beautiful photo of the singer Pink which I altered slightly and then printed on tissue paper. The lace was also painted using Twinking H2O's and the brads embossed with Opals.


Fianally I had fun making a paper ATC quilt for a patchwork themed swap ... so much easier than making a double bed sized quilt from fabric - can't imagine I will ever do that again!



Well that's it for now. I have to sort out my financial woes after watching Oprah today!

No comments: