Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Shattered & Lost


Firstly I want to say thank you to everyone for their kind thoughts and words during this sad time for my family ... I appreciate the warmth more than you could possibly imagine.
I feel shattered and lost and an overwhelming sense of sadness. Last week I wanted to take care of everyone else. This week I just want to be alone to curl up with my sorrow, to cry the flood of tears that threatens to drown me. I realise I don't see my family enough ... don't tell them how much I love them or how wonderful they are.
I feel frustrated by aspects of my life that don't fulfill me eg my job but I don't know what to do to change these things and my brain feels too fuzzy to work it all out.
Thanks again everyone

3 comments:

arlene said...

I hurt so for you. I'm sending you a huge hug and a prayer..for you and your family.

xo arlene in alberta

Sandy..... said...

I came across your blog via Sarah's Soul Journal Challenge.

May you find comfort and peace in the treasure memories of your nephew.

Being married to a police officer, and "police suicide" is rampant, I know what you are going through. Please take care of yourself.

Mary S. Hunt said...

mere words can't express how terrible i feel for you
my thoughts and prayers are sent to you and your family