Sunday, July 22, 2007

Lazy Sunday

I love nothing better than a lazy Sunday and that is exactly what I have had today. No exercise, no housework and no worries.

Just a quick round up of the week as I am tired and want to go to bed.

  • Belly Funk - learning sexy walk and bum pop ... unfortunately I look like an hilarious floundering whale ... not sooooo sexy!
  • Good Deed of the Week - drove a stranded motorbike boy to the airport so he wouldn't miss his flight to King Island.
  • Karate - I am not very coordinated and spent most of the class laughing and 3 steps behind everyone else.
  • Reading - Me and Mr Darcy by Alexandra Potter
  • ATC's - Finished N103 in my Nudes series (pictured far right), completed some for a forum swap themed "homemade embellishment" and finished another called Triangular Man (pictured)
  • Weight Loss - nil ... hot chips and chocolate called to me this week and I indulged them. Really need to stay focused this week and exercise more.

1 comment:

Peggy B said...

I really like this one. I can see you are a serious crafter and artist.