Sunday, July 15, 2007

Weighing in ...

I was really nervous about today's weigh in because I know that I have not been as good as I should. A few too many chocolate flavoured things passed my lips this week and I didn't exercise as much ... felt tired. Upon going through my food journal to make notes for the week and set goals for next week I found that I have had very little meat this week and for an iron deficient person that is not a good thing. I don't really like meat but as I don't eat a lot of other iron rich food I have to eat it.

So how did I go this week?
  • Since my last weigh in 2 weeks ago I have lost another 4 kgs.
  • To date I have lost 11 kgs!
  • My ball gown does all the way up and doesn't feel so tight that it hurts to breath.
  • My Body Mass Index (BMI) was 32 when I started and is now at 28.
  • The healthy range for my height is between 20 - 25.
  • Overall my measurements are reducing or remaining the same ... only my thighs have increased but they feel like muscle now ... not so flabby.
  • Neck reduced by 2 cm
  • Hips reduced by 5 cm
  • Bust and just under my bust have both reduced by 3 cm

Goals for the week ahead:

  • Count calories as I go
  • Reduce chocolate snacks
  • Stretch
  • Start doing sit ups to target tummy muscles

I should be more active in the coming weeks as Princess Ruby is back at school on Monday so I will need to start getting up earlier (aaaarrrrrgggghhhhh!!!!) and be a little more organised to run her to her activities. Belly Dancing starts again on Monday so that should get my tummy working hard.

Overall I am very proud of what I have achieved in the last 4 weeks. I am such a goddess in the making!

No comments: