Friday, September 5, 2008

Soul Journal - Door

The final prompt from Sarah Whitmire was to create a door. I really struggled with this prompt as I just couldn't think what to do. I didn't want to create a door that was closing off a part of my life nor did I want to create a door that was opening up to something new as I'm pretty happy with where I am at the moment. Then last night as I drifted off to sleep it hit me ... just make a door! So that is what I have done. I suppose you could consider it as the door between the first part of my soul journal adventure leading into my ongoing soul journal experience. I will be continuing the journey with the weekly prompts on the Soul Journal yahoo group and also those on the Art Techniques yahoo group as well as those I glean from other blogs etc.

So here is my door

No comments: