Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Soul Journal - Staking my claim


Day 2 of the Soul Journal adventure ....
This is the book I am altering to use as this journal - hopefully it will stand up to the test.

Below is todays excercise ... to name our journals as our own. You'd be surprised how difficult I found it to write my name over and over again ... as though I was being selfish or self centered ... but I got there in the end. Silly I know!
I used rub-ons, textas (thanks Princess), watercolour pencils, black sharpie and white gel pen.
I'm looking forward to the next task.

3 comments:

Cheeka said...

Wow I'm doing this too but I'm a day behind! (it's me, zoella from art techniques group!) LOVE your blog!

Sarah Whitmire said...

Oh I LOVE the picture of the open road on the inside cover. It makes me feel free as if I can go anywhere, do anything!

*HUGS*

Sarah

www.caspiana.com

Sarah Whitmire said...

hehe well now as I look closer I see that it's not a road at all...but it still makes me feel free!