Monday, July 21, 2008

Soul Journal - Cover Up

I didn't want to cover up my tape! However once I started I enjoyed the process ... I do like sanding.

I have to find a flower to press in my journal ... after 10 years of drought and being the middle of winter I have no flowers in my garden and I've peeked into the neighbours gardens and there are none there either ... boo hoo. But looking on the bright side I'm now off to buy a bunch of flowers ... oh beautiful brightness to banish the winter gloom.

Shock, gasp, horror ... I have been doing actual cleaning today in between reading blogs and sanding my tape pages ... hahahaha. Actually I'm really enjoying visiting my fellow Soul Journal bloggers and getting to know them better ... they are a generous, funny, inspirational, creative, amazing people ... I'm glad I am taking this journey with them.

5 comments:

Christy said...

Oooh that copper tape you have used with the purple is amazing. I have got to try using this color combo on something. I also love how I can see a variety of colors when I look at the 'large' version of the picture. Your page is really great!

Miss Oddity said...

Thanks Christy! Love that copper tape ... got it to go around glass slides ages ago but am still yet to do anything interesting with the slides.

Ruby Claire said...

And you are all those things too ;) Thankyou for your encouraging comments.
MAN i luurve that purple!! Its going to GREAT! I love this challenge! YAY fun fun! :)
xx

Kathryn Costa said...

This is a gorgeous page. The purple is deliciously rich. Copper tape and purple ink -- I will have to remember that combo. Thanks for the inspiration.

Anonymous said...

started mine last night after sending the Tea Party challenge box off..thanks for your words of encouragement. Everyone's journal is looking so promising, cant wait to catch up.

NOt sure what classes yet as I have to get in touch with bev lea...