Saturday, May 10, 2008

Mistaken Identity


I spent a night tossing and turning because I was trying to work out what I would make for an ATC challenge with the theme "Brown, Pink and White". Finally I knew what I would do when I remembered I still had these pink heart faux seals and was really happy with the result until I went to upload the picture to the challenge photo folder and realised it was actually meant to be a "Black, Pink and White" theme. AARRRGGGHHH!!! Luckily I had to send off a Lady Of The Month ATC to Deb so this one is winging it's way to her - not her favourite colours but I hope she doesn't mind.

So back to the drawing board to make the correct ATC for the challenge. Decided to go with the same sort of design and the card below is the final result. Not 100% happy with it but enjoyed the challenge anyway. This one is called Daisy Dreams.















5 comments:

~*~Patty S said...

Thank you for the explanation on the neat middle of your flower on the ArtTech group :) Love your first offering as well, funny to see that these sorts of things happen to others too!
Lovely artwork on your blog, I'm having a really fun romp seeing it all!

Christy said...

I personally love your pink/white/brown combination. Very unusual and still beautiful. Is that wallpaper behind the flower on this one? You second (and black) ATC is fab too. Love your style.

Miss Oddity said...

Thank you Patty and Christy for your lovely comments. Neither card has wallpaper just beautifully textured papers from my stash

Eliza said...

I am one of the lucky people that have this beautiful atc, thanks Miss Oddity for sending it to me.

HRH

Miss Oddity said...

You are most welcome My Queen