Sunday, May 18, 2008

blah blah blah

I am making the effort to write today purely so I don't fall back into the habit of not updating the blog. Haven't been well the last few days ... sickly child aren't I? I'm cold and feel dirty and could really go a coke right now ... oh and some chocolate too. Had a really lovely week catching up with Annie, cooking meals, chatting, drinking wine and laughing ... boy she makes me laugh. I've made some birthday cards for members of my team at work and been creating ATC's which I haven't scanned yet. Dear Heart has been working a lot lately and I miss him ... shock!

Contemplated whether I would try and start up a family day care here and then rejected the idea. This is my little family's haven and I can't spoil that. All the things I would have to put away to baby proof the house again is enough to make me reject the idea ... I love having my elephants and nic nacs out again after they went into hibernation when the Princess was tiny. At the moment I look after a boy of 5 and a girl of 2.5 on Thursday evenings and after the "poo" disaster this week (walls, clothes, toilet seat ...) I don't think I could go through the whole potty training experience again. The Princess was a nudist and pretty much trained herself so I had it easy.

So the search for meaning or at least a career is still on.
Ciao for now

No comments: