Sunday, April 20, 2008

Magnet Mayhem


I've been very slack work wise this week so have had a lot of time to play in my not-so-secret-room. Mental health has been a bit wonky ... doing ok now I think.
This lovely lady was created for a "magnet swap" due next month - I like her soooo much that I'm not sure I want to give her away. I may have to make her a twin or come up with another idea all together.
Sometimes the ideas flow and everything comes together beautifully ... a lot of the time I struggle and am not always happy with the end result. If asked I usually comment that I make stuff however my Dear Heart has started to correct me ... I don't make stuff I create art! Knew there was a reason I loved him.
Back to work tomorrow so off to do some more creating before then ... oh and I need to look up postage people on google.
Ciao

1 comment:

Eliza said...

Wow, wow, wow your work is amazing and breathtaking all at the same time. Trully Liz you are flying ahead in leaps and bounds with the work you are creating. I just love it all. Great Job Girl.

Love HRH