Sunday, April 13, 2008

Finally an update!

It has been 6 months since my last posting ... why? ... I'm slack. It really is that simple. I'm not going to bore you with a rundown of what has been happening in the last 6 months ... wiping the slate clean and starting again from here.

Lately I have been doing some Altered Art swaps as well as the usual ATC swaps that I love. I get really nervous when I do these because I do not feel very confident about most things ... especially creating something for someone else.

Will there ever come a time when I actually feel like a grown up?

So here are some pics of what I have made:

Little Houses ... these are lots of fun to make

Altered Keys ... pics show both sides

and finally a canvas I finished last week that I love and am a little spewing that I have to send it away to someone else ... Lucky Fran I say! So Ruby and I are having a workshop today where I am teaching her how to create the background and then she will make her own mermaid and I will make another one to keep.

I'm really enjoying creating things and learning so much along the way.

Still not enjoying housework ... sigh

















1 comment:

Eliza said...

Lizzie Babe you have done great to show the lastest masterpieces on your blog, good on you, you go girl. Love what you have done and your work is so inspiring and has full life in it, so keep up the brilliant work ok, coz I love it and so do many others. I cant wait to see more.

LOL HRH