Sunday, June 8, 2008

Lazy Long Weekend

Another lazy Sunday update. The Princess graded to her orange belt in Karate this morning so I'm making my next elephant ATC with orange in it to celebrate. Very proud of her we are. Received 2 more sets of elephant ATC's this week - one from Finland and one from Northern Ireland. Love both sets ... hosting a swap is so much fun.

I've moved out of the very messy Secret Room and taken over the kitchen table so I can create while having my foot up and still see the TV and be part of my little families hustle and bustle. Haven't really done a lot but having fun all the same.

No pictures this week.
Ciao

2 comments:

CaBaCuRl said...

Welcome to ATCoZ...I'm Jude. Just had a quick squizz through your blog...hoping madly to receive one of your ATCs in a swap soon...they are wonderful!

Miss Oddity said...

Hey Jude,
Thanks for the feedback. Once I'm finished with hosting my elephant swap I'll be looking at more swaps to play in ... can't wait!